This hearing section is split into five main sections:
- Household equipment for individuals who are deaf or have hearing loss
Including TV & music system amplifiers, flashing alarm clocks & smoke alarms.
- Listening equipment for conversation for non hearing aid users
Including wired and wireless conversation amplifiers and induction loop receivers.
- Listening equipment for conversation for hearing aid users
Including wired and wireless conversation amplifiers, induction loop systems, neck loops, infrared systems and radio frequency transmission systems.
- Telephones Including those with amplification of speech or a flashing ringer.
- Sound generators (for tinnitus) Including sound generators which play 'white noise' & pillow speakers.