The training team at Living Made Easy are excited to bring to you our CPD accredited Trauma Informed Care Training. As a festive treat we are offering 5% off Trauma Informed Care Training for anyone who books with us in December, quoting AdventTraining5 as the discount code.
Trauma Informed Care is a strengths-based framework that will educate you on understanding those who have experienced trauma and will enable you to improve your frontline service. Recognising and understanding the signs of someone who has experienced trauma can:
- Improve wellbeing
- Reduce post-traumatic stress
- Prevent re-traumatisation
- Deepen knowledge about the impact of traumatic experiences
In this six-hour course you will:
- Learn about trauma, its characteristics and prevalence rates.
- Discuss the long-term physical and mental health impacts of trauma.
- Learn about the principals of Trauma Informed Care.
- Explore a variety of ways to apply Trauma Informed Care in practice.
Training is delivered online or in-person from Living Made Easy by qualified staff who have a plethora of experience in delivering up to date knowledge and thought-provoking sessions. We can offer this training for both group bookings, and solo bookings via our open courses.