Let AskSARA guide you

If you are a member of the public looking to access our rapid self-assessment tool, AskSARA, please contact your local authority to access this service.

If you are a local authority or organisation wishing to enquire about obtaining a license for your residents, please contact us at enquiries@livingmadeeasy.org.uk, where we will be happy to assist.

To see a list of current Local Authority & HSCP Licensees, click the button below.

View Licensees

Joint protectors and warmers

This section includes protectors and warmers designed to be used on specific parts of the body. They may be made of fleece, polyester fibre, foam or are air-filled, and are generally used to cover heels, elbows and feet/ankles. Also included are pads designed to be used with walking equipment and prostheses. 

Sort by:
Heel Protectors
Seamless heel pads with natural sheepskin lining and hook and loop fastenings. Supplied in pairs. One size only.
Add for comparison
Toe Cozy
Fleece cover designed to protect and warm toes left exposed by leg plaster cast. Choice of colour available.
Add for comparison
Short Slipper Boots
Short slipper boot in sheepskin for indoor and bed wear. Comprises: extra depth; front opening to toe; Velcro strap fastening; artificial sheepskin pa...
Add for comparison
Wool Fleece Bootees
Wool pile fleece ankle bootees with Velcro fastening.
Add for comparison
Weak Skin Protection Leg Sleeves
Weak skin protection leg sleeves. Comprises: unisex; sold as single sleeve; can be machine washed and tumble dried.
Add for comparison
Treat Eezi Heel Pad
Heel pad designed to prevent pressure building under and around the heel area whilst wearer is in bed. Comprises: stitch free interior; secured by st...
Add for comparison
Softform Heelpad
Plastic heel pad with two gel sacs and slip-resistant base. Options: single gel sac.
Add for comparison
Soft Surface Pads
Self-adhesive, natural sheepskin pads. Can be applied to any surface which may cause pressure and discomfort. Supplied in packs of six.
Add for comparison
Soft Fibre Foot Supports
Foot supports. Designed to hold the feet in a neutral position for an extended period of time. Can relieve pressure of the base of the heel and protec...
Add for comparison
Slippy Heel Protector
Pair of heel protectors. Comprises: lambs wool fleece; Velcro fastening.
Add for comparison
Sheepskin Heel Protectors
Heel protectors. Comprises: deep pile wool fleece material; adjustable foam Velcro strap fastening around the ankle; can be used in bed or when sittin...
Add for comparison
Shear Comfort Tall Boots
Tall open toed boots with fleece lining and Velcro fastenings.
Add for comparison
Shear Comfort Palm Protector
Palm protector. Comprises: provides cushioning and prevents fingers from digging into the palm of the hand; thumb strap; Velcro wrist closure; one siz...
Add for comparison
Rolyan Elbow-heel Protectors
Foam heel and elbow protectors. Comprises: knitted stretch material with foam pad insert. Machine washable.
Add for comparison
Roho Heal Pads
Pressure relief heel or elbow pads. Comprises: securing straps; neoprene, flexible air cells with adjustable pressure and flexible base. Hire service ...
Add for comparison
Sole Protector
Inflatable heel protectors designed for use in bed. Comprises: vapour permeable transparent material; pump. Supplied in pairs.
Add for comparison
Quilted Heel Protectors
Quilted heel protectors. Comprises: high sided bootee; retardant outer material; foam covered strapping; hollow fibre inner. Options: cotton or wipe...
Add for comparison
Prosthetic Rim Pad
Self-adhesive, natural sheepskin fleece pads. For use around the rim of above-knee prostheses with suction attachment or non-suction belt support limb...
Add for comparison
Prosthetic Pressure Pads
Self-adhesive, natural sheepskin fleece pads. For use in the socket of below or above knee prosthesis.
Add for comparison
Prosthetic Delta Pad
Triangular-shaped sheepskin pad designed to provide comfort when using prosthetics.
Add for comparison
Polyester Heel Protectors
Fibre-filled heel pads with Velcro straps.
Add for comparison
Polyester Fleece Heel Protectors
Heel protector with Velcro fastening. Choice of wool, polyester or fibre-filled material available.
Add for comparison
Polyester Elbow Protectors
Elbow pads made of silicone coated polyester fibre in a fabric cover. Fastens via one Velcro strap.
Add for comparison
Permaflow Foot Pad
Foot or heel pad comprising silicone coated polyester fibre enclosed in cotton and polyester fabric. Available in one size fastened via Velcro strap. ...
Add for comparison
Need More Help?

Need More Help?

If you know that there is a certain product that will help you, feel free to browse through our online catalogue or use our search tool for specific product names. National retailers are listed against each product and you can click on their link to go directly to their website to order that product or contact the retailer for more information. Don't forget to tell them you found their information on our site.

If you are unsure about what you need why not try our AskSARA tool to narrow down your search by considering what areas of daily living you need help with.

If you would prefer to speak to someone for advice about daily living equipment, please contact our Helpline on 0300 999 0004.

Our experienced advisors will help you find the solution to your problem and can send you information on products that might help you, where you can buy equipment and other useful organisations that might be able to help you.

You can also post a question on the Youreable forum. it’s free to join the forum and the community is supportive and knowledgeable. The forum is an online community of and for disabled and older people and their families/carers.

Support us by donating

Need to speak to us?
back to top