This course is delivered over one day and provides a different option for those wanting to increase their awareness around Mental Health and supporting others with their Mental Health
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
· Explain what mental health is.
· Explain difference between poor / ill mental health.
· Know what the Wellbeing Continuum is.
· Identify risk factors / protective factors around mental health.
· Understand the impact of stigma & discrimination.
· Recognise signs and symptoms of Mental Ill Health
· Know common mental health disorders that individuals may experience
· Know how to support people with poor mental health.
· Manage their own wellbeing when supporting others.
This course is applicable to any industry
Delivered online or face to face.
Course cost £ 2640 (max 16 per course)
For further information or to book a course please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.